“Red and purple lines appear on the warm melon enamel layer, creating an image of a Vietnamese classical opera artist. Looking closely, we can feel the nostalgic atmosphere of a golden age of a traditional art culture, now far away.
One day, will we be able to listen to them again?”
This teaset has unique crafted patterns with incredible coloring. The warm tones and brown color bring cosy feeling when enjoying tea with your family and friends. It can also be a beautiful decorative item for the kitchen and living room or even for the garden.
- Our unique handmade tea sets are the perfect gift for the tea lover in your life
- It is a modern porcelain tea set with one teapot and four cups. According to your personal taste, this teapot could be used for any tea.
- The ceramic material has a low transference of heat and usually teapots made of this substance have thick walls, thus maintaining the water temperature very well.
- Hand painting and hand-thrown in a primitive way as well, beautifully matching each other.
- Tea set is thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter, that makes this set deliver a primitive message.
- All pieces are glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This tea set is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.