“When I was little, I enjoyed touching the pottery vases of my father, feeling the cool glazed spreading on my fingers. However since I’m not tall enough, they are easy to fall over if my fingers touched.
This was my favorite vase because of sturdy base, it feels like a pedestal, can’t be knocked over.
Always give me a sense of security.”
Beautiful hand-thrown pottery vase. The vase shows a nice pattern of browns and beiges that will compliment any room.
- Hand-thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter who have been making it for generations.
- A masterpiece of artist Pham Anh Dao.
- Known for the quality of clay, the artisan has built on their skills in making this matte brown ceramic vase.
- This ceramic vase is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- You can use it as a water pot, as a bud vase, or just decorative!
- The piece is glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Due to variations in monitors, color may vary slightly from image.
- Since we sell handcrafted piece of art, glaze may vary slightly from photo.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Pham Anh Dao is one of the most famous Vietnamese hand thrown pottery artists. His family has a long tradition of making pottery in the village of Bat Trang, each work is the spiritual child he devotes a lot of affection to create.
When the wheel turns, the clay suddenly turns soulful
Turning wheel diligently
The clay and water swirled and rotated together
Drops of sweat count passing time
Through his hands
The Clay! have no longer bothered
An elegant shape appeared
Rustic and poetic
There are no reviews yet.