“Lack of a handle
As if sentiment has divided into two reclining.
The day he left, only nostalgia remained.
She was the same, still in the front yard every day waiting for him to come home, still brewing wine in the pottery jar he liked the most. By the time the wine became fragrant, she poured it into 2 glasses, one for her and the other for him. At such moments, she felt like he still existed.
Will this last forever?”
This is a basic moderate vase in brown color base with small and unique handle. It’s in excellent condition to serve drinks in the kitchen or display on the counter, shelves.
- Hand-thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter who have been making it for generations.
- Known for the quality of clay, the artisan has built on their skills in making this matte brown ceramic vase.
- A masterpiece of artist Pham Anh Dao.
- This ceramic vase is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- You can use it as a water pot, as a bud vase, or just decorative!
- The piece is glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glaze may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Pham Anh Dao is one of the most famous Vietnamese hand thrown pottery artists. His family has a long tradition of making pottery in the village of Bat Trang, each work is the spiritual child he devotes a lot of affection to create.
When the wheel turns, suddenly… the clay turns soulful
Turning wheel diligently
Together the clay and water swirled and rotated
Drops of sweat count passing time
Through his hands
The Clay! have no longer bothered
An elegant shape appeared
Rustic and poetic