“When we turn, the land suddenly “turns into the soul”.
Rotary tables is plying.
The clay and the water eternally blend.
The soil was fermented into a shape, sparkling like a pond in the early morning.
Somewhere on the cold water surface, suddenly leaping up the jump of a frog , he sat next to the lotus leaf, swinging…”
This large carved ceramic vase has the color of medium brown and semi blue glaze. Moreover, this vase embossed lotus and frog pattern on its surface. The artisan has used the techniques of kilning, polishing for this creation.
- Hand-thrown on the pottery wheel from clay and kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter who have been making it for generations.
- A masterpiece of artist Pham Anh Dao.
- Known for the highest quality of clay, the artisan has built on their skills in making this carved ceramic vase.
- This ceramic vase is a great addition to your home, kitchen or living room.
- You can use it as a water pot, as a bud vase, or just decorative!
- The piece is glazed with lead-free glaze and high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery, that’s why finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glaze may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Pham Anh Dao is one of the most famous Vietnamese hand thrown pottery artists. His family has a long tradition of making pottery in the village of Bat Trang, each work is the spiritual child he devotes a lot of affection to create.
When the wheel turns, suddenly… the clay turns soulful
Turning wheel diligently
Together the clay and water swirled and rotated
Drops of sweat count passing time
Through his hands
The Clay! have no longer bothered
An elegant shape appeared
Rustic and poetic