“The days pass so slowly – the lotus leaf thought – I am tired of this monotonous life. Every second, every minute here is as long as a century. That’s when the leaf meets the little frog, the lively look of the frog makes the leaf feel like time goes faster, every moment becomes more precious. In this world, how many people can stand loneliness?”
A nice ceramic vase with unique design. The potter embossed the lotus and frog pattern in the body and glazed it in semi-matte blue with bits of bronze.
- Hand-thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter who have been making it for generations.
- A masterpiece of artist Pham Anh Dao.
- Known for the highest quality of clay, the artisan has built on their skills in making this beautiful vase.
- This vase is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- Use it as a water pot, as a bud vase, or just decorative!
- The piece is glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glaze may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Pham Anh Dao is one of the most famous Vietnamese hand thrown pottery artists. His family has a long tradition of making pottery in the village of Bat Trang, each work is the spiritual child he devotes a lot of affection to create.
When the wheel turns, suddenly… the clay turns soulful
Turning wheel diligently
Together the clay and water swirled and rotated
Drops of sweat count passing time
Through his hands
The Clay! have no longer bothered
An elegant shape appeared
Rustic and poetic
There are no reviews yet.