“The image of frogs by the lotus leaf reminds me of the peaceful autumn afternoon. Gentle and quite. The vase looks like it is painted and echoed, like the sound of water made the frog in Basho’s poetry has stirred through the generations.
The old pond
The frog jumped in
This vase is hand decorated, which gives it a beautiful depth and presence. Vietnamese artisan crafts this vase from ceramic and glazes it in a serene shade of blue. Whether you use it to serve water or simply as a decorative accent, this shapely vase with lotus and frog details is sure to charm.
- Hand-thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter who have been making it for generations.
- A masterpiece of artist Pham Anh Dao.
- Known for the highest quality of clay, the artisan has built on their skills in making this beautiful vase.
- This vase is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- Use it as a water pot, as a bud vase, or just decorative!
- The piece is glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glaze may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Pham Anh Dao is one of the most famous Vietnamese hand thrown pottery artists. His family has a long tradition of making pottery in the village of Bat Trang, each work is the spiritual child he devotes a lot of affection to create.
When the wheel turns, suddenly… the clay turns soulful
Turning wheel diligently
Together the clay and water swirled and rotated
Drops of sweat count passing time
Through his hands
The Clay! have no longer bothered
An elegant shape appeared
Rustic and poetic
There are no reviews yet.