“There are things, only when it is completely lost that we feel regret.
Inconsolable in mind, day by day, we immerse ourselves in the world of nostalgia and thousands of the words “if only…”
But when the sadness is over, my friend, please stand up. May you appreciate what you have in life, so you don’t have to regret it when it is gone.”
This unique statue depicts as a man in meditation battling with a powerful internal struggle. The classic pose with head rests on his folded arms allow this statue to make a very elegant and relaxing carved wood decorating piece at home or office.
- This unique sculpture will be a complement to any type of home decor.
- A masterpiece of artist Nguyen Thanh Vy.
- Main material is natural and sustainable sapele wood, which is a beautiful native wood with an aesthetic grain.
- The craftman carefully polished this by hand to perfect the smoothness.
- Finished with wood paint to protect and reveal the beauty of wood.
- Because this sculpture is totally handcrafted, each artwork is unique. That’s why wood grain, color, and pattern will differ slightly from picture.
- A very good choice for Anniversary, Housewarming, Business gift…
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Nguyen Thanh Vy is one of the skilled wood sculptors of Nam An Craft. Each product he crafted is the quintessential combination between tradition and contemporary art. Artist Nguyen Thanh Vy is always proud when his works increase the dignity and elegance for home and office space of handcrafted product lovers. Because each product he made is an elegant and holy artistic masterpiece, expressing the perfection, quintessence of nature and talent of the artist.
“There must be a union between the spirit in wood and the spirit in man. Nothing so bolsters our self-confidence and reconciles us with ourselves as the continuous ability to create; to see things grow and develop under our hand, day in, day out.“