“Hippo has long been a familiar cartoon character for children around the world.
Contrary to its somewhat grumpy and slow appearance, a hippo is a very quick and powerful animal.
Especially when it comes to defending its territory!”
With its perfect lines and high quality finishes, this wooden hippo figurine is a nice baby gift idea. This figurine also will add a touch of character and originality to your decoration.
- A masterpiece of artist Nguyen Thanh Vy.
- Made of natural sapele wood which is a beautiful native wood with an aesthetic grain.
- Carefully polished by hand to perfect smoothness and finished with wood paint to protect and reveal the beauty of wood.
- The wooden creation fits perfectly as a home decorative piece or as a nice addition to a living room or child’s room.
- With so many cute animals to choose from this purchase actually might be challenging, that’s why we highly recommend you to see our Wooden Animal Sculpture Collection as a perfect reason to mix and match.
- Ideal innovative eco friendly gift on special occasion such as housewarming gift, business gift, birthday gift…
- Each item is hand carved from natural wood, they will all be individual, sizes and features will vary slightly.
- Due to hand finishing process, color/size of actual piece may vary from the initial specifications.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide!
Artist Nguyen Thanh Vy is one of the skilled wood sculptors of Nam An Craft. Each product he crafted is the quintessential combination between tradition and contemporary art. Artist Nguyen Thanh Vy is always proud when his works increase the dignity and elegance for home and office space of handcrafted product lovers. Because each product he made is an elegant and holy artistic masterpiece, expressing the perfection, quintessence of nature and talent of the artist.
“There must be a union between the spirit in wood and the spirit in man. Nothing so bolsters our self-confidence and reconciles us with ourselves as the continuous ability to create; to see things grow and develop under our hand, day in, day out.“