“Afternoon descended, the warm orange light of the sunset enveloping the world. In the midst of the bustling sounds of the city, I suddenly remember my homeland.
Remember the carefree time from so long ago, the chickens which were always after me like a shadow.
The smoke of burnt straw stinging my eyes, and the fire from the stove warmed my hands.
What is this emotion called? Are those memories?
Or something that cannot be expressed wordly…”
A very useful and interesting decorative chicken-shaped wooden mortar and pestle that have been handmade and carved by skilled craftsman from Vietnam with 100% natural wood. Due to hand finishing process, there are some manufacturing distortions a tiny age crack to the base rim, and very light wear as well as some scratching and and scuffing to the mortar, color/size of actual product may vary from the initial specifications.
- Lightweight yet strong and durable mortar and pestle set.
- Made with sapele wood which is a beautiful native wood with an aesthetic grain.
- Finely sanded natural finish.
- Perfect for crushing or grinding, garlic, pepper, mixing your spices and all kinds of herbs, a must have tool for your kitchen and highly decorative between uses.
- Easy to clean by hand washing.
- Great as a Housewarming gift for family, friends, coworkers or anyone that loves to cook.
- Due to hand finishing process, color/size of actual piece may vary from the initial specifications.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide!