“Body like apricot, spirit like snow”
Blossoming in the winter, doesn’t mind the cold and frozen snow. Fragile but strong willed petals showing off like a bell signal that wakes everything from the endless hibernation. Pure floral fragrance imbued all the heart, nobled body attracted all the respectful gaze of every creature.
Made up of ceramic, this vase features a narrow base with small mouth giving space to decorate tiny floral arrangerments and leaves. Graceful form, elegant design, the yellow apricot flower provides a little focal point of colour on the body of the vase.
- Hand-thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter who have been making it for generations.
- A masterpiece of artist Duong Minh Tam.
- Known for the quality of clay, the artisan has built on their skills in making this matte brown ceramic vase.
- This ceramic vase is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- You can use it as a water pot, as a bud vase, or just decorative!
- The piece is glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glaze may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Duong Minh Tam is one of the pottery artisan of Nam An Craft. With his skillful and meticulous hands, he has “blown his soul” into the flexible clay and caressed it into shape, drew the pattern, the color of the glaze to ferment each shape of natural beauty.
Every detail on the finished vases is the creative art crystallization through each stage: shaping, embossing, enameling … The works of artist Duong Minh Tam will certainly bring elegance and serenity for your beautiful home and office space.