“He used to live such a life. A simple, pure life, in harmony with nature.
He loves this world even though the world is bitter sometimes.
He loves everyone no matter how often people laugh at him.
Because it was his choice, a noble life, without regrets.
Like the apricot tree, he wanted to live like that.”
This wide mouthed cylindrical vase features apricot blossom. It carries a classic day look and gives a cosy feel. This ceramic vase bears a gloss finish in light green color and will give a complete balance to the design impact of any room in your home.
- Hand-thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter who have been making it for generations.
- A masterpiece of artist Duong Minh Tam.
- Known for the quality of clay, the artisan has built on their skills in making this matte brown ceramic vase.
- This ceramic vase is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- You can use it as a water pot, as a bud vase, or just decorative!
- The piece is glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glaze may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.
Artist Duong Minh Tam is one of the pottery artisan of Nam An Craft. With his skillful and meticulous hands, he has “blown his soul” into the flexible clay and caressed it into shape, drew the pattern, the color of the glaze to ferment each shape of natural beauty.
Every detail on the finished vases is the creative art crystallization through each stage: shaping, embossing, enameling … The works of artist Duong Minh Tam will certainly bring elegance and serenity for your beautiful home and office space.