“Does “being alone” mean loneliness? People will have their own answer.
As for me, the more mature I become, the more I look forward to coming back to my room everyday. Curl up in a velvet blanket, make a cup of warm milk, watch my favorite movie, temporarily forget the noise outside.
It was when my fatigue suddenly disappeared.”
This hand craft mug made of clay and glazed and has a beautiful color in blue both inside and outside. The handle designed with rolled rose shape impressively.
- Good for tea or coffee or other drinks.
- All of the glazes used to create this product are verified non – toxic .
- Each piece is hand thrown on the potter’s wheel, glazed in lead-free glazes, and fired in kiln at high temperature. It’s possible to wash in the dishwasher and good for microwave.
- Ceramic is ecology matherial, which is pleasant to the touch, keep drinks hot and won’t burn your hands.
- Color may vary slightly from image due to variations in monitors. Glaze may vary slightly from photo since each piece is handcrafted and unique.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.