“The European legend once circulated a story about the Cornish knight named Tristan and the Irish princess Isole, who chose death to protect their love, even though the King was so furious that he buried them in separate graves so they can’t be close to each other. But from the grave sprouted an ivy and they intertwined, again. Even when the king chopped down the tree, it still grew back and wrapped together forever.”
Hiding in that fragile figure, was an intense vitality that could not be put into words.
Vines pattern with a vibrant blue tone on this white ceramic background will help this tea set especially harmonize with every living room space.
- Our unique handmade tea sets are the perfect gift for the tea lover in your life
- It is a modern porcelain tea set with one teapot and four cups. According to your personal taste, this teapot could be used for any tea.
- The ceramic material has a low transference of heat and usually teapots made of this substance have thick walls, thus maintaining the water temperature very well.
- Hand painting and hand-thrown in a primitive way as well, beautifully matching each other.
- Tea set is thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter, that makes this set deliver a primitive message.
- All pieces are glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This tea set is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.