“When referring to tea, perhaps many people will think of the cold weather and faint smoke rising from the teacup. For hot summer days, the cool drinks will definitely be preferred the most.
But my dear, please try to imagine.
On a summer afternoon with a cool breeze, when the sunlight is dimmer and softer, you sit there, sipping a cup of aromatic warm tea, looking at the cool aqua tea set, biting on a piece of sweet green bean cake.
That feeling is so so poetic.”
A beautiful tea set in light blue and white color inspired by melon pattern. It would fit in nicely with your any home decor.
- Our unique handmade tea sets are the perfect gift for the tea lover in your life!
- It is a modern porcelain tea set with one teapot and four cups. According to your personal taste, this teapot could be used for any tea.
- The ceramic material has a low transference of heat and usually teapots made of this substance have thick walls, thus maintaining the water temperature very well.
- Hand painting and hand-thrown in a primitive way as well, beautifully matching each other.
- Tea set is thrown on the pottery wheel from clay, kilned at the high temperature by Vietnamese skilled potter, that makes this set deliver a primitive message.
- All pieces are glazed with lead-free glaze & high-fired for long-lasting strength and durability.
- This tea set is a great addition to your home or kitchen.
- This is a handcrafted piece of art pottery. Finished items will have variations in color and texture.
- In case you buy this product as a gift and want Nam An to wrap and write a message for you, feel free to contact us!
- We ship worldwide.