We are looking for someone who is talented both creatively and analytically with the drive to grow the business. This is a great position to gain significant exposure to eCommerce and corporate business processes for future advancement in the areas of marketing, data analysis, product development, and sales.
While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll build a stronger future for our company and your career.
– Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
– Generate new business from existing customers, and identify and develop new business units.
– Follow up with customers and potential customer in order to provide business opportunities and make sales.
– Create product listings, product descriptions, product contents on all e-commerce marketplaces
– Prepare/Input/Upload data for database/e-commerce.
– Checking and fulfilling orders on all site platforms. Assists in pulling, packing and shipping customer orders, managing inventory and order processing, process returns as needed
– Answer emails and phone calls regarding all customer service for all e-commerce sales platforms.
– Manage social media websites and news feeds.
– Writing detailed, accurate, creative item descriptions to maximize visibility.
– Answering and maintaining various sales channel of customer orders, inquiries, FAQs.
– Responding to online customer reviews /comments in a proper & timely manner
– Preparing quotes and proposals.
– Assist Inventory Control to ensure accuracy
– Provide in-store customer service – i.e. helping customers find products, answering product/price questions, etc.
– Monitor, support and execute ongoing SEO/SEM improvements and performance across the e-commerce experience.
– Other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in business, merchandising, or a related field
– Must have a basic understanding of e-commerce, a working knowledge of fundamental web technologies
– Ability to analyze data and seek to understand customer behavior, measure KPIs.
– Experience working in (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point)
– Photoshop experience is a plus
– Applicants should be well-versed in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Analytics. Knowledge of Ebay and Amazon is a plus.
– Digital marketing skills (SEO, email campaigns, Google AdWords)
– Willing to accept and learn new things
– Must be able to work independently as well as in a group environment
– Fluent in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese
– The resume/CV must be written in English
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply! (previous sales experience helpful, but not required)
We encourage you to visit our website to learn more about our products and culture at namancraft.com
To apply to this job, please e-mail your resume, cover letter (don’t get too formal, we want to get to know the real YOU!) and send your portfolio/work samples to email@example.com
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.